It is the first place that I think I could like more than Prague. To it's benefit, we had the nicest weather they have seen in 6 weeks. Everyone is SO friendly, it's heart warming. Especially compared to Prague. I've never realized how closed off the people are here, until I went to Amsterdam. People are so willing to help you, give you directions, strike up a conversation etc. We walked straight into the Redlight district our first night. Boobs everywhere. Plus we came with two of our closest guy friends who felt compelled to look at every single naked chick behind glass. Which is a billion. It was nutty, crazy but very cool. We stayed in a horrible hotel there, bad decision. But it was late, rainy, and we weren't properly clothed. To Prague's advantage, everything closed there early too, and beer wasn't flooding in every direction like in Prague.
The next day, we woke up and ate at Latei, a vintage inspired breakfast spot. It was great, and then Elizabeth and I had to run to go meet the guy we were going to Couchsurf with. I'll have to explain this later. I HAVE TO GO. I'll finish this later.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment