Monday, January 28, 2008

bouncing around rivington street,sleeping through Munich and other great adventures






London was curiously entertaining. the sighseeing was awesome.the prices were not. good thing we can be super thrifty. stealing cookies? no problem. skipping the line into Cargo? of course. all part of the grand plan...tate modern, national gallery, victoria and albert museum, london tower, buckingham palace ( changing of the guard was about as exciting as a rerun of the Wheel of Fortune. SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. Paige went m.i.a. for a day in Munich. While Paige was catching up on about 40 hours of lost sleep, I went to a beergarden...and basically never came back. At least I had company while I wandered around, cursing myself for not being able to speak German, unable to remember the name of the hostel. Oh jeez. ON TO PLSDEN. Good beer, not so good lunch. "I'll have the number 3, please. #3- Sauerkraut, Bavarian dumplings and pork." yum. sleeping on the bus...get to Prague...get lost on the tram... end up at a shell station.... attempt to speak czech. failed.

No comments: